Risk Submission Guidelines
The Bloomberg Risk Newsletter welcomes the submission of short articles on topics relevant to our readership. As a reference, the main areas include financial risk, portfolio management and derivative pricing and hedging strategies.
- Submissions should have some empirical basis although
theoretical-based articles are not excluded.
- The content has to be relevant to financial practitioners,
as well as being recent and original.
- Articles should not be longer than 1,500 words, including
an abstract of about 40 words that summarizes the content of the article.
- Microsoft Word is the preferred format, although PDF’s
- It is helpful for graphs to be sent separately as Excel files.
- Articles should include references and author’s affiliation.
Once received, submissions are evaluated and the article may be rejected immediately or sent back to the author with feedback from the technical team. The author then has the opportunity to revise it and based on this process we decide whether to publish the article. The editor’s decision is final. We reserve the right to edit articles for publication.
Submissions should be sent by email to the technical editor at email@example.com.